Earn 120 Baked Rewards points with this purchase. Sign Up
Friends will be checking out your flawless skin and asking "What's Frappenin'" when you start baking with this flavor! The deepest shade - with neutral undertones - in our Cake Face Concealer collection, What's Frappenin' does the job better than coffee to wake up your face with color-correcting, full-coverage formula.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isostearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Di-PEG-2 Soyamine IPDI, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Phitantriol, Galactoarabinan, Hexylene Glycol, Betaine, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethyhexylglycerin [+/-] May Contain: CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
- Apply your Cake Mix Foundation, then keep cookin’ with a few drops of Cake Face Concealer under your eyes, and on any other problem areas. Blend beneath one eye at a time as this matte finish dries fast!
- For under-eyes, apply Cake Face in an inverse triangle (broad underneath lower lashes, with point reaching towards cheekbone). Tap on Cake Face Concealer, then press it in with a concealer brush or blending sponge to avoid creases.
- Always top off your cake with Flour Setting Powder to set your concealer and foundation for ultra-long-lasting wear!
- Conceals dark circles, blemishes, scars, hyperpigmentation
- Long-lasting, full-coverage formula
- Color-correcting matte finish
- Neutral undertones (click here to find your undertone)
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- With eight shades specially brewed for full matte coverage, Cake Face Concealer is the perfect skin pick-me-up for hiding blemishes, spots, or scars. Cover up old acne scars or hyperpigmentation, and drink in the smooth look of spot concealer for all skin types and tones. Keep your skin looking bright whether or not you skipped your daily dose of caffeine, so feel free to CAKE IT ON!
What's Frappenin' Concealer
How to Use
Apply your Cake Mix Foundation, then keep cookin’ with a few drops of Cake Face Concealer under your eyes, and on any other problem areas. Blend beneath one eye at a time as this matte finish dries fast! For under-eyes, apply Cake Face in an inverse triangle (broad underneath lower lashes, with point reaching towards cheekbone). Tap on Cake Face Concealer, then press it in with a concealer brush or blending sponge to avoid creases. Always top off your cake with Flour Setting Powder to set your concealer and foundation for ultra-long-lasting wear!
- Blend right away as this concealer dries fast into a matte finish!
Use with Blending Eggs!
Always top off with Flour Setting Powder for ultra-long-lasting wear!
“We aim to uplift and inspire the beautiful faces of the skin tones and ethnicities of the world with our commitment to being Better not Bitter.”
- Step 1: Apply Wake and Bake Oil and follow with Cake Mix Demi-Matte Foundation.
Step 2: Brighten your under eyes, bridge of nose and any other area you desire with Cake Face concealer.
Step 3: Set your look with our Translucent Flour Setting Powder!
Add Our Cake Face Tutorial Products