Careers - Director of Marketing
Beauty Bakerie is hiring for a Director of Marketing. This person is highly integrated into all marketing activities and goals. This Director of Marketing needs to have an outgoing, gregarious, and spontaneous nature. In concert with these traits, they need to be highly focused, detail-oriented, and very conscientious of meeting budget restraints and timelines. The right candidate will have to demonstrate their ability through past job experience and performance. The Director of Marketing will work very closely with the CMO and execute on his behalf.
We are a fast-growing company looking to expand our growing digital presence. This candidate must have expertise in branding as well as digital marketing expertise. We will need this person to show and prove how they’ve increase traffic, conversion, and repurchases as well as organized and executed integrated campaigns. B2C experience in a CPG field focusing on beauty, cosmetics and makeup, lifestyle, or a related industry is an absolute must.
TITLE: Director of Marketing
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Site branding and content strategy.
- Monitoring and increasing site conversion, traffic, and repurchase rate.
- Email marketing optimization and campaign build outs.
- Managing direct reports including a creative team, marketing/event coordinator
- Managing digital agencies and freelance professionals.
- Optimizing and developing product launch and execution plans.
- Conducting routine business analysis including weekly and monthly business reviews as well as ad-hoc analyses of opportunities, best practices, and strategy.
- Build in-depth actionable competitive reports.
- Managing marketing budget.
This candidate must have the following –
- A proven track record of success in CPG cosmetics, beauty, or lifestyle brands
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge and experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, web design and development.
- A working knowledge of HTML, web development and design for the purpose of managing projects.
- Etail merchandising experience.
- Live/love cosmetics, fashions, and beauty.
- 3-5+ years in branding and content strategy.
- Strong marketing channel knowledge and strategy on how to approach them.
- Strong understanding of paid advertising and platforms.
- Experience working with and building influencer programs.
- Extremely organized.
- 4-year degree required
How to ensure success:
To be successful in this role, you must love all things cosmetics, love what you do, and be willing to go the extra-mile to ensure the success of the Beauty Bakerie Marketing organization as well as the entire company. Late nights and weekends are an occasional must, but the reward is significant for someone who is career focused and willing to seize this opportunity with a great organization.
We are prepared to be competitive for the right candidate.