Careers - Graphic Designer
Have you been told that your work is a masterpiece? If you have a passion for fashion and cosmetics, design, and layout, then we have the perfect position for you. Unleash your creativity and come join Beauty Bakerie as a Graphic Designer! We operate in a fast-moving environment with a team of driven professionals.
You will play an integral role in designing and/or creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Creates designs , concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and selects style and size of type.
- Develops graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website.
- Prepares illustrations or rough sketches of material.
- Uses computer software to generate new images using some of the following: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), After Effects, Lightwave, Adobe Bridge, Quicktime, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Wordpress.
- Works with advertising and marketing to integrate copy and graphics effectively.
- Studies illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products or services.
Reviews production work and suggests improvements.
Coordinates work performed by other freelance artists, vendors, and other departments.
- Adheres to production schedules and deadlines for design projects.
Develops and manages budgets for specific projects.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3-years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- There are no remote options for this role. Candidate must live in San Diego or surrounding area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Judgment and decision making
- Preferred: Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), After Effects, Lightwave, Adobe Bridge, Quicktime, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Wordpress, HTML, CSS, and CMS
Job Type: Part-time
- Adobe Suite: 2 years
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- HTML 5 experience preferred
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please submit all inquiries to email@example.com, and attach or provide the link to your portfolio.