Careers - Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager
As a key member of our marketing team, the Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for helping to develop, implement, measure, and optimize strategic marketing campaigns across a variety of digital and offline channels.
We’re looking for a savvy marketer with deep digital expertise to successfully design and execute an omni-channel marketing approach that is directly responsible for driving Beauty Bakerie’s revenue and growth. Your strong email, social media, print, and project management skills will make you the go-to person for campaign planning, deployment, measurement, improvement, and success.
This opportunity is a mid-level leadership role that may include direct supervision of specialist functions and/or freelance contributors. You’ll report to our CMO and work closely with our graphic designers, marketing coordinator, and CRM team to contribute to a cohesive strategic plan. You’ll also work with the company’s external digital marketing agency and technology partners to execute, report, and optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring new customers, retaining and upselling existing customers and driving Beauty Bakerie’s overall revenue growth objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development of ongoing and seasonal strategies and communications for all campaigns.
- Drive the development, implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Inform and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, including other members of the marketing and technology teams, and provide regular updates to senior-level stakeholders.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs and ROI effectiveness of campaigns.
- Manage marketing timelines and facilitate regular stakeholder and team meetings.
- Ensure Beauty Bakerie’s brand presence is represented accurately within brand guidelines and visual standards.
- Oversee the design and development of online and offline marketing assets and collateral, including marketing automation flows, landing pages, email, display ads, paid search advertising, and print catalog and mailers.
- Mentor and develop other members of the marketing team in current best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, or related field with demonstration of exceptional results.
- A minimum of four years of experience in digital marketing, with tactical experience in email marketing, display advertising, paid and organic search, and marketing automation.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and full-funnel marketing principles.
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing strategies, including the use of marketing automation and CRM, and how they come together to provide measurable results.
- Advanced project management skills, including timeline, task, and team management. Previous supervisory experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent, and corresponding ecommerce web performance metrics. Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships with diverse stakeholders, including executives, practice directors, sales team, and technical experts.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in support of key business objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and drive consensus across organizational teams.
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show a breadth of experience across a range of campaign types and tactics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 4 years
- Experience in the beauty, fashion, or lifestyle brands preferred
- Hubspot ESP
- Shopify eCommerce
Compensation and Perks
- Salaried position (range based on experience)
- Annual Bonus
- Company computer