Careers - Makeup Artist
This is your chance to become a Sweetheart at our NEW location at Westfield's Mission Valley Mall! Beauty Bakerie Makeup Artists (a.k.a. Sweethearts) represent the image, products, and culture of Beauty Bakerie. If you're driven to meet retail sales goals by providing excellent customer service, consider yourself a makeup expert, and love interacting with customers, you're perfect! Keep on reading, future Sweetheart!
- Provide full range professional, attentive, and consistent customer service at all times, including greeting clients, investigating needs of clients, offering product information, and making service recommendations.
- Book appointments for clients and build loyal clientele for the brand through maintenance of the client registration program.
- Confirm all client appointments prior to date and time.
- Make the client experience in our Bakerie interactive through asking questions and investigating client preferences.
- Provide consultation to customers of appropriate services, products and/or colors to meet and exceed clients’ needs.
- Answer and respond to customer requests regarding Beauty Bakerie and its product lines.
- Listen to clients to achieve their desired look through the well-executed and timely application of makeup.
- Thank clients upon closing sales and encourage clients to book future appointments at our Bakerie
- Resolve customer issues or questions
- Achieve individual and sales plan goal or annual productivity goals while tracking productivity.
- Maintain and obtain clients for the brand
- Participate actively in training sessions to keep informed about products, the Beauty Bakerie brand, and store information.
- Execute in-store events, new product launches, theme days, etc.
- Complete assigned projects such as counting expiration dates, batch codes on products, compiling information on transfers, RTV’s, and inventory counts.
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets.
Maintaining Environment & Inventory
- Be responsible for environment (display units, tools, etc.) and products (including testers) being cleaned, well-organized, and well-presented at all times.
- Adhere to all policies and practices of the boutique, maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Clean or replace any broken or damaged products.
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise and testers on counter, in stock room and maintained areas.
- Assist in stocking of all counter supplies and inventory on a daily basis and/or as required.
- Assist in merchandising and re-stocking all products on the floor in showcases and cabinets every morning and as needed throughout the day.
- Communicate low on stock and out of stocks to Store Manager, assisting in the proper rotation of stock.
- Arrange for product transfer from DTC if customer requests a product currently unavailable
- Inform management of any maintenance or Health and Safety issues.
- Assist with special projects and miscellaneous duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Follow and provide the example of Beauty Bakerie policies regarding customer service expectations, image and dress code requirements, and professional standards.
All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please submit all inquiries to: email@example.com, and include a link to your portfolio. We love to see before and after work!