Careers - Marketing and Events Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate beauty and fashion expert for our entry level Marketing and Events Coordinator role. Do you have a favorite beauty influencer? Love social media? Have a passion for marketing and learning? Then we want you!
This individual must love all things makeup, highly organized, and self-motivated. Communications skills are a most along with a keen attention to details. This role also involves providing administrative support, planning events, and a willingness to learn.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules; budget tracking; managing influencer lists.
- Provide administrative support to each member of the marketing team as needed.
- Assist in updating information on the Smartsheet.
- Assist in collating marketing materials as needed.
- Update job knowledge by keeping abreast of latest trends, fashion and beauty.
- Maintain records of press coverage.
- Proof-reading blogs, emails, and other external communications.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Basic knowledge in graphics arts software (Adobe) and HTML for website applications or willingness to learn a plus.
Compensation and Perks:
- $11-13 based on experience
- Personal computer
- Opportunity for growth