Careers - Marketing Coordinator
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing a variety of general support services to assist with the implementation of Beauty Bakerie’s digital marketing, social media and eCommerce initiatives. This role works closely with internal and agency partners to develop and maintain digital content on beautybakerie.com, across multiple social media channels, partner sites and online communities. Support various activities related to the Company’s growing e-commerce sales channel, including online content creation, promotion implementation and organizing and reporting on marketing activities. Collaborate with key team members and external partners to ensure all digital marketing activities are consistent with Beauty Bakerie brand values and support Company’s growth objectives.
Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in Marketing, and will implement marketing strategies in day-to-day tasks which include: creating social media content and posts from copy to imagery to measurement, managing distribution of UGC, community engagement, and creating marketing campaign assets. This individual will also coordinate projects and events including company onsite parties, photoshoots, models, hairstylist, and MUAs.
- Distribution of marketing materials such as social posts, blog content, digital ads, brochures, fliers, exhibits, etc.
- Monitors schedules, production and distribution arrangements and other details to ensure timely completion and quality control of marketing activities
- Vet content creators and influencers and build up strong relationships with them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Strong digital marketing background
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs.
- Attention to detail
- Plugged into the beauty space, influencers, competitor campaigns, and related industries
- Plugged into current events and trends
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Broad range of communications expertise including social media and digital.
- Some project management experience or good time management skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary, and meet tight deadlines.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Must have some experience in social media and/or digital marketing and related tools
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Experience working autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer and analytics skills-Word, Excel, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Outlook, Internet Explorer and blogging platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- HTML, design and graphics experience
- San Diego, CA
- Salaried based on experience
- Personal computer
- Opportunity for growth