Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC - San Diego, CA
$17 an hour
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow with a fast growing company. If you are ambitious and want a rewarding career with a company whose vision is infinite, then come join us! This position requires a motivated individual who excels at organizing multiple projects.
You will be responsible for setting up detailed project plans, assigning tasks, and follow up to ensure successful project completion. You must possess problem-solving abilities and be highly organized. A strong background in project management is a must because you'll manage our key accounts.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you, apply now.
Essential Functions of Position
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team and other departments to field retail partner requests and maintain alignment and cooperation in all countries in which Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC operates.
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Manage and maintain Retail Partners project timelines and task lists.
- Create target account list of potential retail partners by geographic location and size for prospecting.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date project status reporting.
- Generate timely and concise communications to executive team regarding project statuses and pending issues.
- The ability to be flexible and organized to handle a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline-driven with a willingness to take ownership of tasks.
- Set up and manage processes to distribute and offer incentives and other ad hoc communications to customers or stakeholders.
Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop ongoing working relationships with retail stores to support longer term initiatives.
Negotiate contracts with vendors. Process all bills and submit for payment on a timely basis and ensure proper expense allocation.
- *Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC has the right to modify and add other duties as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business, or other related field
- 5+ years related experience in eCommerce and Project Management
- Global experience working with multiple countries and cultures
- Highly skilled at documenting business requirements
MS Office proficiency is required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with strong commitment to provide quality work
- Ability to work well under pressure of meeting tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the company’s success
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a plus but is not required
- Experience with web merchandising software and content management systems highly desirable
Applicable Core Competencies
- Planning/Organizing Problem Solving
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
Applicants for employment in the USA must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC is an EEO Employer of all people including Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Retail Management: 5 years
- Excel: 2 years
- Product Management: 3 years
- Ecommerce: 3 years
- Account Management: 3 years
- Sales: 1 year