Careers - Warehouse Associate
We're looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse/Shipping Associate, who is motivated and a team-player. The associate must have shipping and receiving experience, be detail oriented and enjoy working in a relaxed culture.
- Receives processes and delivers incoming orders and/or packs and ships outgoing orders.
- Performs repetitive line assembly operations.
- Removes merchandise from shelves and moves it to appropriate area of stockroom.
- Verifies merchandise shipments received against purchase orders, packing slips and/or waybill
- Checks order for completeness and accuracy.
- Processes orders for delivery by meeting productivity goals.
- Loads and delivers merchandise to other designated location.
- Prepares, packs and ships all outgoing merchandise (including returns) according to department quality control standards.
- Willingness to accept new responsibilities and challenges.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Lift up to 60 lbs
- Stand 4-6 continuous hours
- *Company has the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated, responsible and have excellent work ethics.
- High School or Associate Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years related job experience preferred
- Available at least 20 hours M-F
- Some Computer knowledge such as Microsoft Word/Excel
- Preferred Field-of-Expertise: Material handling/packaging
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation and Perks: $12.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Packaging: 1 year
- Shipping And Receiving: 1 year
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please submit all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.