Careers - Customer Experience Manager
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to provide excellent customer support and community management to Beauty Bakerie customers. This experienced and passionate CRM manager will be responsible for keeping the the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and exceeding customer expectations.
Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth. Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to quick resolution. Proactively make product recommendations, address concerns about products, instruct or demonstrate how to use products, etc. Community management including addressing comments and engaging with consumers on social channels and moderating product reviews. Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission. Develop service procedures, policies and standards. Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions. Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports. Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement. Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets. Adhere to and manage the approved budget. Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- High school or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a customer service, customer experience and help desk manager, preferably in the cosmetics industry.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Working knowledge of customer service software (ie ZenDesk), databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and lead.
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Compensation and Perks
- $14-$16 per hour