Careers - Social Media Specialist
This is not an entry level position
Candidate must submit profiles they've built and managed, portfolios of work, and any data to support performance. This is a creative and metrics driven position in a fast paced
Applicants omitting profiles and portfolios will not be considered.
Beauty Bakerie has a unique opportunity for a passionate and energetic Social Media Specialist to own and drive our social media channels. This individual will build and execute plans to attract, engage, and delight Beauty Bakerie’s customers across all social platforms, with a strong focus on video, stunning imagery and creative captions. Success in this role requires loving make-up, seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, then building and executing programs and processes to scale. You will need to be data-driven, entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves – you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Beauty Bakerie social media marketing.
- Manage content strategy and execution across all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and Tumblr to drive follower engagement and growth
- Maintain detailed content calendar, leveraging a variety of sources including internal marketing activities, promotions, product launches, holidays, trending topics, seasonal events, etc.
- Own the full cycle of Social Post creation, from copy to graphics to deployment to comment responses to measurement
- Manage distribution of UGC from customers, influencers, and content creators across website, email, paid and organic social channels and other relevant marketing assets
- Serve as a social media expert internally and liaison externally with social platforms on their direction, best practices, and new opportunities
- Develop methodology for monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements; analyze social activities and their impact on business results
- Report on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics; own key business metrics, supporting in-depth business reviews and reports for senior leadership
- Must have at least 10 years of marketing experience
- Must have at least 5 years of social media channel management and related publishing and measurement tools
- Extensive proven experience in Video Editing and Photography
- Must love cosmetics and be actively involved in the Beauty influencers community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong organization, creativity, and communication skills
- Aptitude to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends and new products that are important for our business
- Experience working autonomously with minimal supervision
- Passion for all things social media
- Excellent computer and analytics skills -Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Digital design and graphics experience
- Experience managing social media accounts for large brands
- Experience in the beauty, fashion, or lifestyle brands
Compensation and Perks
- Salaried position (range based on experience)
- Annual Bonus
- Company computer
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS APPLY
Please submit additional inquiries to Beauty Bakerie HR