Friends will be checking out your flawless skin and asking "What's Frappenin'" when you start baking with this flavor! The deepest shade - with neutral undertones - in our Cake Face Concealer collection, What's Frappenin' does the job better than coffee to wake up your face with color-correcting, full-coverage formula.
- Apply your Cake Mix Foundation, then keep cookin’ with a few drops of Cake Face Concealer under your eyes, and on any other problem areas. Blend beneath one eye at a time as this matte finish dries fast!
- For under-eyes, apply Cake Face in an inverse triangle (broad underneath lower lashes, with point reaching towards cheekbone). Tap on Cake Face Concealer, then press it in with a concealer brush or blending sponge to avoid creases.
- Always top off your cake with Flour Setting Powder to set your concealer and foundation for ultra-long-lasting wear!
- Conceals dark circles, blemishes, scars, hyperpigmentation
- Long-lasting, full-coverage formula
- Color-correcting matte finish
- Neutral undertones (click here to find your undertone)
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Add Ons:Prep & set your look
Earn 120 Baked Rewards points Sign Up
What's Frappenin' Concealer
How to Use
- Blend right away as this concealer dries fast into a matte finish!
Use with Blending Eggs!
Always top off with Flour Setting Powder for ultra-long-lasting wear!