Tags: #Hollywood Reporter
- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Breast Cancer Awareness is an issue that hits close to home for all of us at Beauty Bakerie since our head chef, founder and CEO Cashmere Nicole, is one of the many brave and strong breast cancer survivors. Every October, we celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month to honor the women who have battled against breast cancer.
Because no two skin tones are exactly the same, we developed an inclusive range of baked goods for everyone's preferred shade of pink. Hollywood Reporter pointed out a few products from our Breast Cancer Awareness Month promo, including the Candied So Icy Illuminator, Sherbet Bar Eyescream eyeshadow, and Louvre Palace Lip Whip.
Show your support and stock up by October 31 to save 20% on select baked goods, and we’ll donate a portion of the proceeds to Look Good Feel Better. (Look Good Feel Better helped Cashmere during her fight with breast cancer, and we’re excited to support their mission!)
Here's what Hollywood Reporter has to say:
Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Oct. 1-31, is an important time for individuals to spread awareness about self-checkups and mammograms. To aid in the funding of programs that facilitate health care and research, the following brands have launched limited-edition items, with a percentage of the proceeds funding their respective charities.