We are considered a small cosmetic business, but not for long because we're growing! We're looking for a candidate who enjoys making sure every customers item is delivered on time and without errors. Do you have experience training, coaching and leading warehouse personnel? Are you familiar with logistics, customs and international shipping requirements? Then maybe you should apply, today!Job Summary:
- Overseeing all inbound and outbound orders including.
- Controlling material for receipt, issue, and shipment.
- Timely and accurate receiving.
- Stocking and reporting of inventory.
- Coordinating shipping of orders with carriers.
- Training department employees.
- Monitoring employee's performance and attendance.
- Manage a Warehouse Team
- Manage all Warehouse activities including Scheduling, Daily Operations, Facility and Grounds Maintenance, Budgeting, and Compliance.
- Oversee all activities in the Warehouse to ensure effective distribution of all materials; including receipt and inspection of all materials, internal package distribution, and shipment of finished goods.
- Ensure accurate Order Processing and Inventory Control through implementation and enforcement of proper procedures as well as assisting in the development and/or improvement of such procedures; through effective and timely communication with Operations, Procurement, and Logistics Personnel and Chain of Command.
- Track Productivity to meet company requirements and maximize Operational Efficiency.
- Develop preventative measures by analyzing quantitative, qualitative and trend data; making decisions based on this data that will positively impact Productivity.
- Train Warehouse Team, ensuring completion and proper execution of work procedures, including Employee Development and Performance Appraisals.
- Ensure Warehouse is in compliance with all appropriate internal and regulatory policies and procedures. Provide supervision, leadership and guidance of Shipping and Receiving Personnel.
- Must verify that international shipments are completed in an organized, efficient, safe manner and documentation for shipments meet regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be flexible and adaptive to pro-actively respond to a fast paced environment. Must be able to think on your feet and manage multiple tasks against competing deadlines.
- Ability to understand other functions of the business as they apply to this position.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that promotes teamwork.
- Effective Math Skills and the ability to quickly and accurately cross-reference numbers.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- College Degree or 5 years Warehouse Management experience required.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage over 100 SKUs and perform Basic Inventory Projections.
- Process and detailed oriented.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated Organizational Skills.
- Must be able to lift/push up to 70 lbs.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of computer software and Warehouse Management Systems and Logistics software.
- Picking, Packing, Shipping, Inventory, Customer Service, Procurement experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation, Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact the Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Supervisor: 3 years
- Logistics: 1 year
- Warehouse: 3 years