- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Three-time Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas has made a collaboration with insta-famous Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics. She will be releasing a set of five self-designed lip shades in March 2017. Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics is known for long-lasting, highly pigmented formulas with creative names that fall under the “baker” theme. Gabby Douglas has created 5 shades, "Cherry Flambe," a bright crimson; "Triple Berry Mousse," a mauve nude; "Hazelnut Swirl," a metallic gold; "Plum Sorbet," vampy royal purple; and "Sangria Splash," a vibrant berry.The cap is designed in red, white and blue for honoring her being an Olympic gold medalist. We are so happy of Gabby's new beauty gig!