- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics was featured in a YouTube challenge called Black Owned Makeup Brands Challenge. YouTuber, Courtney who is also known has PhyrraNyx completed the challenge using some of Beauty Bakeries popular products. The products she featured are EyesCream Pancake (as an eye primer), GELato Moon bar (lid and lower lid), EyesCream Twinkle to darken the shade (lid and lower lid), EyesCream Crumb cake (crease), EyesCream Teddy Graham (inner corner), and GELato Belgian Biscotti (liner) to create the perfect Smokey eye look! What look can you create using Beauty Bakerie?