- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Check out the article here!
Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics has Collab with three-time Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas. They will be releasing a set of five self-designed lip shades in March 2017. Beauty Bakerie has developed long-lasting, highly pigmented formulas with creative names that fall under the “baker” theme. "Cherry Flambe," a bright crimson; "Triple Berry Mousse," a mauve nude; "Hazelnut Swirl," a metallic gold; "Plum Sorbet," vampy royal purple; and "Sangria Splash," a vibrant berry. Each lipstick delivers insane color payoff and a matte finish. “Being Better Not Bitter” is very like Gabby’s personal motto, “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made,” Gabby said in a press release. The various shades of the Lip Whips have tasty names that reference all your favorite sweets.