Tags: #Huffington Post
- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Check out the article here!
There are dozens of Insta-famous brands that have hundreds of thousands – millions, even followings in the social media world. Everyone wants to know what makes these products so amazing, and how they perform in real life. If you haven’t tried out the EyesCream, and you’re not an eye shadow person than you’ll love this because it’s a whipped formula that is easy to apply with just your fingers. The Lip Whips are non-drying and they don’t clump or smear! The Lip Whips could be hard to remove so you can always use the Lip Whip Removers which break down the pigment and leave behind zero trace! If you haven’t tried out Beauty Bakerie products, you’re missing out!