- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Check out the article here!
We often think that beauty products are cute enough to eat. Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics takes it to a whole new level with their “baked” themed cosmetics. They’re soon launching their Flour setting powder that comes in 4 shades: translucent, pink, brown, and yellow. The setting powder comes in a flour bag theme packaged and the setting powder is mattifying, oil-absorbing, and vegan (except pink). During spring, they are dropping their Cake Mix foundation to pair with their Flour setting powder. Stay tuned for that!