Tags: #Yahoo0 comments
- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essense and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makuep
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
We often think that beauty products are cute enough to eat. Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics takes it to a whole new level with their “baked” themed cosmetics. They’re soon launching their Flour setting powder that comes in 4 shades: translucent, pink, brown, and yellow. The setting powder comes in a flour bag theme packaged and the setting powder is mattifying, oil-absorbing, and vegan (except pink). During spring, they are dropping their Cake Mix foundation to pair with their Flour setting powder. Stay tuned for that!