Whether you're new to makeup, true to makeup, or an expert MUA, we're always on the lookout to share new trends and tips for every skill level. We’re serving up our favorite tips to change up your look, from beginners to experts... Because everyone deserves a true glow-up!
If You’re New to Makeup...
As much as we love makeup, we know some people don’t always wear it. But if you’re ready to dive in, start with these three essential baked goods.
- Wake & Bake Hydrating Face Oil: In the words of Childish Gambino, "Stay Woke." Dull skin has never been in, and we don’t know anyone who doesn’t want glowing skin. Wake up your face with our vegan Wake & Bake Face Oil, featuring 11 blended oils working together to hydrate, protect, and nourish your skin. This is a must, especially in the cold winter and spring months.
- Sugar Lip Scrub: Cracked and flaky lips are as bad as a cake without frosting. Even if you don’t wear lipstick every day, keep your pout healthy with our Sugar Lip Scrub. Just before bed, apply Sugar Lip Scrub to remove dead skin and awake to soft, supple lips.
- Eyelash Icing Mascara: The cherry on top of a sundae, mascara completes any look. As the perfect topper for your baked beat, our Eyelash Icing Mascara will freeze your lashes in place for all-day, all-night, long-lasting wear. Add definition and length to your lashes when you try our Eyelash Icing for an easy, everyday look.
If You’re True to Makeup…
Are you a regular baker, but feel like you only know how to recreate a few staples? If so, it’s time to spice things up.
- GELato Gel Eyeliner: Once you’ve mastered the pencil, it’s time to go pro with gel eyeliner for a cleaner and more dramatic look. Indulge in our GELato Eyeliner if you’re craving the smoothest, long-lasting wings. It’s not only oh-so-smooth for superior control, but it’s also smudge-proof!
- Colorful Matte Lip Whips: The easiest way to transform a tried-and-true look is to add some color! Our Matte Lip Whips are dubbed the ‘Holy Grail’ of long-lasting liquid lipstick by Allure, and serve up a pigmented pop of color for a simple look or work as the ultimate accessory to top off a glam outfit. Need help choosing a color? Check out our best-sellers here!
- Do It For The Graham Palette: Adding a new eyeshadow palette to your makeup essentials is sure to give you recipe inspo for countless new looks. Our Do It For The Graham Palette will have you Instagram-ready with twelve new matte, foil and duo-chrome shades to satisfy all your cravings.
If You’re a Cake Boss…
Are you an expert? If so, the new year is the perfect time to add some new favorite products to your pantry!
- Flour Setting Powder: You’ve finished baking your favorite recipe. Now you have to make sure it stays all day without melting! Our vegan HD Flour® Setting Powder allows you to set your foundation in place for a long day's wear. This amazing formula puts the oily face battle to rest and leaves you with a luminescent glow (and no flashback!). Go translucent or use one of our color formulas in yellow, pink or brown to color-correct and brighten your skin.
- Metallic Lip Whips: If Matte Lip Whips are already part of your routine, test out metallic! Our Metallic Lip Whips pack a shimmery punch, while offering the same long-lasting powers of our mattes. Go for Berried Metallic Lip Whip to add a deep metallic berry to your collection, or top off your lip look with the light pink Rose Pose.
- Coffee & Cocoa Bronzer Palette: As a makeup expert and aficionado, we’re sure you’ve heard of Jackie Aina. One of her favorite versatile palettes of 2017, Coffee & Cocoa Bronzer Palette’s four sugary shades can be used as highlight, contour, bronzer, blush or eyeshadow. And it works for every skin tone, which is why it was voted Best Palette of 2017 by Teen Vogue.
Now that you’ve got new recipe inspo, the only question is: which of these baked goods will you try first??
April 08, 2018
I have a looooooonnnnngggg way to go before I’m a Cake Boss, but now that I have the ingredients to start baking, I’m ready to see what I can whip up :-)