- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Business Insider recently picked up on our sweet deal for the month of October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Every October, Beauty Bakerie celebrates the brave women who have battled breast cancer because our head chef, founder and CEO Cashmere Nicole, is a breast cancer survivor!
From now until October 31, you get 20% off all pink baked goods, and 10% of all proceeds from pink beauty products will be donated to Look Good Feel Better, a organization that teaches beauty techniques to people with cancer to help them manage the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
If you’ve been meaning to start stocking your pantry with pink cosmetic confections, it’s time to start baking! Start filling up your shopping bag with pink baked goods staples during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Show your support and stock up by October 31 to save 20% on select baked goods, and we’ll donate a portion of the proceeds to Look Good Feel Better.
Take a look at Business Insider's article by clicking the link below...And don't forget to check back at Beauty Bakerie for the latest sweets, fresh from the oven!