- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essence and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makeup
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
Reader's Digest recently featured advice from a new category of business leaders in their article titled, "Millennial Entrepreneurs Who Started with Nothing -- and Made a Fortune." Along with leaders from other brands, Reader's Digest interviewed Beauty Bakerie CEO and Founder, Cashmere Nicole.
Cashmere's advice for aspiring business owners is to "Try new things!"
From Reader's Digest:
Cashmere Nicole was a struggling single mother, juggling her nine-to-five job and family life and battling breast cancer when she started her side business, Beauty Bakerie, a cruelty-free cosmetics and beauty brand. Started in her kitchen, the brand is currently sold in over 100 countries worldwide. "You can only find the things you're most passionate about by exploring, by trying things," says Nicole, who is 33 years old. "If we aren't trying, we aren't giving ourselves the best shot at finding that one thing that you'll enjoy doing. Pray on it and go for it."