Tags: #The Root0 comments
- Bustle, Refinery29, Hello Giggles, Trend Hunter Review NEW Beauty Bakerie Cake Mix Foundation
- Reader's Digest Interviews Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole
- Essense and LiveKindly Feature Beauty Bakerie Vegan Makuep
- Celebrating Black History Month with Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- NEW Riley Rose Store Reviewed by Beauty Bakerie Fans
The Root got into the Bakerie in their recent interview with Beauty Bakerie CEO Cashmere Nicole. Talking about everything from survival to success and building a lasting brand, The Root discovered the story of our CEO and highlighted some of their favorite Beauty Bakerie products.
"Cashmere Nicole is redefining what a beauty mogul looks like"
Originally created from Cashmere Nicole's idea to simplify the makeup application process with long-lasting formulas, Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips have developed a cult following... Although it wasn't always that way. Cashmere talks more about her struggle with teen parenting, and later diagnosis with breast cancer, here.
With 45 shades and counting, Lip Whips are the most widely-known product in Beauty Bakerie's lineup of baked goods. Famously smudge-free, our matte liquid lipsticks are also vegan, nontoxic and cruelty-free.
"In six short years, the CEO has guided the brand from a solo venture to a staff of 30, and from lips to full-face glamour."
Adding to the product range after the success of Lip Whips, Cashmere Nicole launched other long-lasting, all-day products including Flour Setting Powder and the new Coffee & Cocoa Palette Cashmere developed for her daughter.