Happy Halloween, Sweets! Let’s get spooky.
It’s that season of bingeing on Halloween candy and scary movies.
We want to interrupt your scheduled Insta scrolling to bring you a sneak peek at creative makeup looks we’re cooking up in honor of Halloween. This year, we’re expanding your horizons with colorful makeup flavors that range from sweet to savory.
And you have enough time to shop the Bakerie to get your sweets in time for Halloween.
Let’s kick things off with a look from resident Beauty Bakerie MUA Gabe. Equipped with a range of sweets from the Bakerie, Gabe cooked up a merman look, proving once again that makeup isn’t just for gills – ahem – girls! See the final look and check out Gabe’s baking tips and tricks below.
Step 1: Eyes.
- First, use Halo Lip Whip as smudge-free eyeshadow.
- Then dab on some Vitamin Sea Lip Whip as eyeliner.
- Add in So Marshmallow Gelato on your waterline and lashes for a seafoam-inspired eye look.
Step 2: Face.
- For merman (or mermaid!) tears draw a line down from your bottom lashes with Dream Cake Lip Whip, topped with Sprinkles Glue and White Sprinkles.
- Dust Candied, Jammed and Charmed So Icy Illuminators on through a net for scales, and add some glimmer to the inner corner of your eyes.
Step 3: Lips.
- Apply one layer at a time to cake it on with our NEW Fairy Kale Crème Liquid Lip Whip.
- Choose our Charmed So Icy Illuminator to highlight the cupids bow.
We’re loving Wonder Woman’s fresh-faced beauty. Not to brush over her bad-guy butt-kicking, but her FIERCE brows deserve a special mention. *Excuse us while we bow down to Gal Gadot one more time.* For people who need a daytime or office-appropriate Halloween look, this is our go-to recommendation. See the final look and check out Toria’s baking tips and tricks below.
Step 1: Eyes
- Brush on BROWnies Brow Gel (Toria uses Taupe).
- Create a natural smoky eye with whites and browns from our Neapolitan Eyescream Palette in flavors Chocolate Chip, Pistachio, Drive-thru and Sunday Funday.
- Complete your eyes with Cioccolato Gelato eyeliner.
Step 2: Face
- First dust on Flour Setting Powder in Translucent. Then follow up with Brown Flour to lightly contour and give your face some color before bringing in the highlighters.
- Finish off your look with So Icy Illuminators in Iced and Candied on the tops of your cheekbones and collarbones. Candied will give you a blush-y glow – perfect for Wonder Woman’s natural flush.
Step 3: Lips
- Prep your kitchen for all-day Lip Whip wear with gentle Sugar Lip Scrub.
- Swipe on a serving of Louvre Palace Lip Whip.
We caught Khloe Dosh in the kitchen craving some sugar this Halloween. With sweets-stained fingers and candy-colored hair, Khloe perfected the Sugar Queen dream. If you want to truly taste the rainbow, this is your costume. Check out Khloe’s final look and steps to recreate on your own below!
Step 1: Eyes
- Let’s start with the brows. Use our Dark Brown BROWnies to fill in your bold brows. Don’t be afraid to go in for a second serving.
- Move on to your lids with Neapolitan EyesCream Palette.
- Finish off your eye look with Cookie Dough EyesCream on the center of your lid for a cut crease.
Step 2: Face
- Set yourself up for success with Yellow Flour Setting Powder, and lock in your foundation for all-day, all-night wear.
- Dust Jammed So Icy Illuminator on your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and on your fingers for a caught-in-the-candy-bag look.
- With Sprinkles Glue and White Sprinkles Glitter, just go crazy. Add some Sprinkles underneath your eyes, around your lips as lip liner, and on your fingertips.
Step 3: Lips
- Top off your Sugar Queen color scheme with our Cranberry Stiletto Matte Lip Whip.
Whether you’ll be a Mer-Man or Maid, Wonder Woman, or a Sugar Queen, shop our baked goods today to get them in time for Halloween!