Bowl of Cherries Matte Lip Whip is a cheery red that packs a punch of color. Never worry again about grabbing some sweet cherries with a Matte Lip Whip that lasts through summer picnics, smooches, and long work days alike.
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin [+/- (May Contain): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]
We're not bakers, we just cake a lot!
- For a flawless finish, exfoliate your lips with our Sugar Lip Scrub before caking.
- Use the Lip Whip heart-shaped applicator to apply color evenly, frosting your lips completely.
- Wait 60-75 seconds between layers. For max benefit, we recommend no more than 3 layers.
- Once you’re ready to be cake-free, use our oil-based Lip Whip Remover pads to take off the water-based lipstick.
- Check out our full Do's and Donuts for application tips!