Chocolate for Breakfast is the perfect shade for a comfy nude or an ultra-warm, chocolate lip look. This dark brown nude has hints of plum and deep red to leave you well-rounded, so you can go ahead and enjoy that Chocolate for Breakfast. Our Matte Lip Whips dry to a smudge-proof, matte finish. Let them know that if Chocolate is on the menu, you are there!
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin [+/- (May Contain): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)]
We're not bakers, we just cake a lot!
- For a flawless finish, exfoliate your lips with our Sugar Lip Scrub before caking.
- Use the Lip Whip heart-shaped applicator to apply color evenly, frosting your lips completely.
- Wait 60-75 seconds between layers. For max benefit, we recommend no more than 3 layers.
- Once you’re ready to be cake-free, use our oil-based Lip Whip Remover pads to take off the water-based lipstick.
- Check out our full Do's and Donuts for application tips!